Buying a home is a special milestone in life. We want to help you achieve your version of the American Dream. Our mortgage options are structured to provide the financing you need, whether you're a first-time buyer or a long-time owner.
Options for Purchases and Mortgages Refinances
The Bank of Charlotte County can assist when purchasing your first home, vacation home, or refinancing an existing mortgage. Choose from various terms to ensure the best home loan designed for you.
- Conventional Mortgages: Select a mortgage with a fixed or adjustable rate.
- Construction Loans: Finance your custom-built home from the construction phase to a permanent mortgage.
- Federal Programs: Qualified borrowers can choose from USDA, FHA and VA home loans.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Borrow against the increased value of your home and use the funds for home renovations, a dream vacation, debt consolidation, unexpected expenses and more. Receive a credit for closing costs. Pay off your HELOC ahead of schedule without penalty.
- Various Options: Choose the financing structure that fits your needs.
- Easy Access: Your funds are available whenever, wherever, by simply writing a check.
Visit your nearest branch to apply for a mortgage or HELOC with assistance from our experienced, local lenders.
Subject to credit approval