From daily money management to saving for the future, The Bank of Charlotte County provides various checking and savings accounts to meet your needs.
Become a Wise Spender and Savvy Saver
Checking and savings accounts form the foundation of all personal finance. We offer account options designed to fit your lifestyle.
- Checking Accounts: Everyday accounts, including our Student Account and 55+ Account, come with a free debit card, 24-hour banking access and low fees and minimum balance requirements.
- Savings Accounts: Grow your savings with competitive rates and access money with a free ATM card.
- Certificates of Deposit: Choose from terms of 3 to 60 months and maximize your savings with fixed, competitive rates.
- IRAs: Diversify and strengthen your retirement portfolio with IRA CDs featuring terms of 12, 36 and 60 months.
- Christmas Club Accounts: Save for the holidays throughout the year with this no-fee account; set up automatic, monthly deposits from checking or savings.
- Vacation Club Accounts: Make that dream vacation a reality by building your savings with this no-fee account; set up automatic, monthly deposits from checking or savings.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Protect your valuables close to home by choosing from a variety of box sizes with low rent fees.
Visit your nearest branch location to open a checking or savings account or safe deposit box.