Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program
The Bank of Charlotte County is dedicated to assisting our customers and community during COVID-19. BCC has partnered with Kabbage, Inc. to provide application assistance to our customers through the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. Please visit the external link below to get started.
Paycheck Protection Program Application Portal (external link to Kabbage)
- The system is moving slowly overall, as to be expected due to the volume of information coming through. Please forgive any occasional downtime and try again shortly.
- Applicants can SAVE their progress in the application and come back to it later for completion, if they need to.
- For funds to be deposited to The Bank of Charlotte County, be prepared for your account number and routing number (051404752).
- There is a password reset link if you have used Kabbage before and do not remember your password.
- If you are experiencing issues NOT related to the alerts above, Kabbage has provided their Customer Support information for you to call: 888-351-3143.
If you have not already gathered your application information, please contact the US Treasury Department to assist you.
Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program Information: This is an overview to date on the Paycheck Protection Program from the US Treasury Department.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Information Sheet: This document from the US Treasury outlines who can apply and information on what the program covers.